Tkinter.PhotoImage data for dynamic CGI .gif without writing to file?

Will Stuyvesant hwlgw at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 29 05:33:06 EST 2002

[Bengt Richter]
> But since I did it maybe I'll leave this in as an example of bad emergency hacking ;-)
> Maybe consider using PIL instead. its image save method will accept a file
> object if it supports write, seek, and tell.
>
> I modified your program to use PIL rather than write an equivalent. This makes

Well thank you!  Guess I am going to install PIL on my laptop (no
privilege to install on the cgiserver at work alas).  I am not going
to use the __builtins__.file.write hack, but I do like the example a
lot!

'''
Why a man would want a wife is a big mystery to some people.
Why a man would want *two* wives is a bigamystery.
'''