string split

Chad Netzer cnetzer at mail.arc.nasa.gov
Mon Dec 9 20:57:20 EST 2002

On Monday 09 December 2002 17:20, Greg Ewing wrote:

> It's a bit of a puzzle how Lily manage to get 'List objects
> are unhashable', though. If you pass a list to string.split()
> you get
>
>    AttributeError: 'list' object has no attribute 'split'

Right.  I'll bet that works, and she actually gets the traceback on
one of the following instructions (This can sometimes happen with
Tkinter, where the traceback points to the wrong instruction (at
least, I've seen such problems))

Lily, post a few more lines of code after the split(), and the
actual traceback (undigested), por favor.

--
Bay Area Python Interest Group - http://www.baypiggies.net/

Chad Netzer
cnetzer at mail.arc.nasa.gov