Robin Munn rmunn at pobox.com
Mon Dec 2 15:54:33 EST 2002

Lulu of the Lotus-Eaters <mertz at gnosis.cx> wrote:
[snip snip, I love quoting out of context...]
> Python I love.
> Haskell looks really cool (but admittedly I haven't done anything real
> with it).  Ruby has an appeal.  Smalltalk, ditto.  I've even written
> some Perl code.

Heh. I want to file that one away in my quotes file somewhere.

I learned Perl, got conversant (if not fluent) in it, and then learned
Python. Now Perl looks *ugly* to me and I'm starting to understand why
people have accused it of being a write-only langugage.

Not that this thread needs *another* language war, mind you. :-)

--
Robin Munn <rmunn at pobox.com>
http://www.rmunn.com/