What IDE would you suggest...

Meehan, Francois Francois at iecholden.com
Tue Dec 17 19:55:55 EST 2002

Hi all,

A couple of weeks ago I have started this thread. I would like to thanks
everyone for their suggestions and help.

After trying 7 different programs, I have decided to use Komodo, and thanks
to my boss, I have purchased the Pro version and gave him the bill.  At the
end, I found that the most powerful solution would be emac, but too steep of
a leaning curve for me. I really feel at ease with Komodo but I must also
say that is a lot of good tools of there...

Thanks again everyone...

Francois Meehan