REM: BayPIGgies mtg Wed 12/11 7:30pm

Wesley Chun wesc at fuzzyorange.com
Tue Dec 10 21:18:10 EST 2002

hi there,

here is a reminder (with the correct date) for tomorrow night's meeting!
hope to see some of you there... and bring your friends!!  more info and
directions at http://www.baypiggies.net and my original message below.

-wesley

ps. again, UC Santa Cruz is offering 2 Python classes Winter Quarter.
    i'll be instructing the standard Python Programming course, and
    there will be new course for complete newbies.  just go to
    http://www.ucsc-extension.edu, hit the red "Course Search" tab
    and type "Python" into the keyword field to pull up info on both
    courses.  the deadline is Dec 20.  call Sherry at 408-861-3765
    or e-mail her at smirkarimi at ucsc-extension.edu