Unit test examples

Greg Brunet gbrunet at nospamsempersoft.com
Sat Dec 21 19:32:34 EST 2002

I'm trying to get into the Pythonic & Extreme Programming way of doing
things by adopting the practice of writing some good unit test routines
along with (or before) writing my modules, and could use some good
examples to learn from.

I've been reading Bruce Eckel's excellent "Thinking in Python"
(http://www.mindview.net/Books/TIPython/), and am in chapter 2 (Unit
Testing).  He notes, however, that this chapter hasn't had any
significant translation yet, and a number of the examples still have
Java or C++ keywords present (static, protected, void, etc.), so it's
confusing me more than helping me.  Can anyone recommend another source
of Python code and/or documentation that I could learn from?  Thanks,

--
Greg