Working on a python tutorial...comments desired

Steve stevesusenet at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 17 12:00:29 EST 2002

I haven't read your tutorial, but here are some things I would like to
see in a python tutorial:

1. No ">>>" in the examples.  I know being interactive with the
interpreter through the command line is a big feature, but those ">>>"
in the examples of existing tutorials  makes the examples harder to
read.

2. Make it easy to download the tutorial.  Not everyone wants to
depend on an internet connection that is slow or might not be there.
Not everyone wants every web page they read to show up in url logs.

3. Use a format similar to "instant python", but give more content.

Steve