Simple HTTPS Server

Sergio Lobo lobo at pobox.com
Tue Dec 17 10:05:23 EST 2002

I use a CustomHTTPServer.py and the CGIHTTPServer.py in a production system.
Python is really amazing!!! I just have no idea how to extend the code in
order to handle SSL ServerSockets. If you have any piece of code, that would
be really helpful.
Thanks,
Sergio

news:BtCcnRayUKngvWKgXTWc3w at comcast.com...