hi i need unwise.exe

Dennis Lee Bieber wlfraed at ix.netcom.com
Mon Dec 16 18:17:34 EST 2002

Illustre at aol.com fed this fish to the penguins on Monday 16 December
2002 01:51 am:

> Hi, i need the unwise.exe because i accidentally deleted it from my
> computer
> and now almost all of my programs do not open.  if you could send me
> the files... or even send me a link to the files... i would greatly
> appretiate it... i thank you in advance for your time...

        Did you ever consider looking for it at the company that makes it? The
instructions for Python 2.2.1 (found using a google search on
unwise.exe) gives:

"""
Update (2002/04/23): Windows users should download a new UNWISE.EXE
from Wise that fixes a bug which could cause the uninstaller to
disappear in some circumstances. Just drop it over the old uninstaller,
which will be at C:\Python22\UNWISE.EXE unless you chose a different
directory at install time.
"""

(where "UNWISE.EXE" is a download link).

        Though I have to wonder about your system, if an UNINSTALLER program
file affects opening other applications.