Integer to Binary string

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Sat Dec 7 13:33:38 EST 2002

In article <3DF23BBF.8DDA5708 at alcyone.com>, Erik Max Francis wrote:

>> I guess "Integer to Binary string" in the subject was what made me look for
>> something different than "Binary Integer to string." Only the OP knows for
>> sure ;-)
>
> Indeed, I can't know what he was asking either, I was just pointing out
> that itoa (_itoa, etc.) are non-standard and come in a variety of forms,
> some of which don't involve the radix.

I find it fascinating that in other newsgroups I read when people ask a
vague or poorly thought out question they generally sarcastic and/or
non-useful answers.  In c.l.p, people try to think up the possible meanings
of the question and then proceed to answer all of them.

:)

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  Well, I'm INVISIBLE
                                  at               AGAIN... I might as well