Sine wave?

Bengt Richter bokr at oz.net
Mon Dec 23 21:19:55 EST 2002

On Mon, 23 Dec 2002 00:09:52 -0500, Andrew Henshaw <andrew.henshaw at gtri.gatech.edu> wrote:
[... my comments snipped ...]

>The original poster might also be interested in the following version (based
>upon Bengt's code) that uses the Numeric module for speed and code economy.

[... nice looking Numeric-based code snipped ...]
>--Andy

Thanks. I haven't got Numeric installed, but that should motivate me ;-)
I just thought I'd hack the OP's code a bit to clarify and make it work,
realizing that it wasn't exactly going to make a real time feed for audio ;-)

Python makes things so easy, it's too easy to get interested in actually
doing too many things. One could easily imagine an audio synth workbench
(with the critical pieces in C).

Regards,
Bengt Richter