Tkinter.PhotoImage data for dynamic CGI .gif without writing to file?

Will Stuyvesant hwlgw at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 27 05:18:11 EST 2002

The .gif is created dynamically, at runtime (of the CGI script).  So
its the data I am looking for, not the way to display it.  But thank
you.

Basically what I am looking for is a way to redirect the
Tkinter.PhotoImage.write() method to data instead of a file.  But I
got lost trying to read the source file that has the PhotoImage class
definition, it uses so much global variable stuff etc...  Maybe
someone just knows how to do it.  If not, I output to file and read it
back, oh well :-)

'''
Boy, I sure wish that I could be in the
'Advanced Systems Development' group!