USing XML in Python...

jano jnana4 at DELETEhotCAPSmail.com
Wed Dec 25 03:45:22 EST 2002

Joel wrote:
 > Hey,
 >
 > I've looked around but I haven't come across a tutorial as an
introduction
 > to using XML in Python... and I don't mean an introduction into using XML
 > itself.. I want to use Python and XML to display my website.
 > Does anyone know where I can find some good XML/Python tutorials??
 >
 > Thanks,
 >
 > Joel Falconer-Try

See http://uche.ogbuji.net:8080/uche.ogbuji.net/tech/akara/pyxml/

I've found a lot of help there.  Also, the author of those pages -- one
of the creators of 4Suite -- has some good tutorials on alphaworks.  See
http://www-105.ibm.com/developerworks/education.nsf/xml-onlinecourse-bytitle/28BEDEE3E7219EB386256AE300743B69?OpenDocument
for the first tutorial, on PyXML (I think there are 4 tutorials total).

Hope this helps...