PythonWin - ActiveState 2.2.2 - problem

Bror Johansson bror.johansson at avionics.saab.se
Fri Dec 6 03:19:29 EST 2002

After un- and re-installation of 2.2.2 and after rebooting the Win-NT4-wks I
can "Step-Through" code if I - after having (unintentionally) been stopped
at _doexec - do a "Step-Over" followed by a "Step". After this sequence the
cursor is located at my script's first line and from here everything behaves
as usual.

This behaviour is the same independent on what script I debug.

So:

1. Some extra (unwanted) steps seem to be introduced when debugging in
2.2.2.

2. The hanging that I reported yesterday is no longer reproducible.

Otherwise ActiveState Python 2.2.2 seem to work as expected - as expected.

/BJ