Integer to Binary string

srijit at yahoo.com srijit at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 8 04:15:02 EST 2002

Thanks for the replies. I learnt a lot and got my answers. I keep
experimenting with Python to learn more about the language.
This was my first post in comp.lang.python. In future I shall try to
convey my thoughts in a more explicit manner.
In most cases, I get handy, ready-to-use functions in Python and this
makes my life easy. I could not get such a function equivalent to
_itoa and hence my question in c.l.p. I now know that it does not
exist and I learnt lots of new programming techniques from answers to
my query.

Thanks.