Static class attributes

Timothy Grant tjg at craigelachie.org
Sun Dec 8 19:38:17 EST 2002

I've been working on a project done entirely in Perl over the last year
and have not kept up with all the happenings in the Python universe.

Is there now a good way to create class static attributes? (e.g., an
attribute that is shared across all classes of a given type?) In the
past I have used Module level variables to simulate this behaviour, but
It looks as if staticmethod, classmethod and property may change the way
I approach this problem, but I'm not yet sure.

Pointers would be appreciated. Thank you.

--
Stand Fast,
    tjg.

Timothy Grant