How to print in a portable way?

Dave Kuhlman dkuhlman at rexx.com
Fri Dec 27 16:24:03 EST 2002

How pretty does it have to be?  Each of the following *text* mode Web
browsers support command line option -dump, that will format the page and
send it to stdio:

  lynx
  links
  w3m

PDF is another possibility.  You can generate it with the ReportLab support.
See:

  http://www.reportlab.com/toolkit/index.html

Or, you could generate TeX/LaTeX.

  - Dave