PythonWin - ActiveState 2.2.2 - problem

Bror Johansson bror.johansson at avionics.saab.se
Thu Dec 5 09:02:13 EST 2002

After having installed the new Build 224 from ActiveState I see a unexpected
behaviour from the debugger in PythonWin IDE.

After loading a .py-file (functioning correctly when invoked from cmd line
in Win NT4 and also perfectly working from the IDE in 'No debugging'-mode)
the execution immediately stops in debugger.py:923(_doexec) - tracing back
to debugger.py:582(run), when started in any of 'StepThrough' or
'RunInDebugger' modes. Stepping further or continuing hangs the debugger.
"Break into running code" works however.

Previous versions did not behave like this - to me anyway.

Suggestions, anyone?

/BJ