bug in PyRun_Files under windows with C++ Builder ?

Martin v. Loewis martin at v.loewis.de
Sun Aug 11 13:41:29 EDT 2002

"dag4004" <dag4004 at free.fr> writes:

> I have a increadible problem.
> I use python21.dll under C++ Builder 5
> All python API functions seems to work exept PyRun_Files
> wich bug
> I didn't try to run this function i have an acces vialation.
>
> Does some one has face this problem ?

I assume you mean PyRun_File? If so, that really is a bug in C++
builder: That API uses a FILE*. Unfortunately, the definition of
struct FILE varies across compilers; the definition in C++ Builder is
not compatible with the one of MSVC.

So if you want to use that API, you need to recompile Python with your
compiler.

Regards,
Martin