wincerapi?

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Tue Aug 27 21:35:50 EDT 2002

Steven wrote:
> does anyone have a copy of the wincerapi module (for Python 2.2)?
>
> It wasn't in either the 'normal' Python distribution, or the Activestate
> (despite being included in the documentation).

I don't know of anyone distributing a binary - the source code is still
in the win32all sources, but as I don't have a CE dev machine I can't
build it.

One good thing out of my house being burgled a couple of weeks ago is
that a CE upgrade will be happening.  Maybe that will pique my interest
again.

Mark.