Help with mod_python

Joseph Youssef leader730 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 31 12:54:09 EDT 2002

Hello, I've been trying to get python to work on apache, so I downloaded
mod_python, after I finished the setup process, I tried to test it just like
they indicated with the same code they showed but everytime I to run any
python file on the server, it always gives me this error:

the file I ran here was called mptest.py

Mod_python error: "PythonHandler mptest"

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "C:\PROGRAM FILES\PYTHON\lib\mod_python\apache.py", line 181, in
Dispatch
    module = import_module(module_name, _req)

  File "C:\PROGRAM FILES\PYTHON\lib\mod_python\apache.py", line 332, in
import_module
    f, p, d = imp.find_module(parts[i], path)

ImportError: No module named mptest
I don't know how to fix it so if you know how then please help

thank you