global interpreter lock not working as it should

François Pinard pinard at iro.umontreal.ca
Thu Aug 1 21:13:27 EDT 2002

> >> This is just not true.
> >Sorry ... your statement is simply wrong.
> this idiocy of yours [...]

Am I still reading the Python mailing list?  I do not recognise it in these,
hum, exchanges...

People, please!  Let this place be a comfortable place to be.  Resist being
trolled into flaming.  Learn to argue without insulting, or even better,
when this is proper, learn silence.

We surely get new members, who are observing how we do, and they might get
wrong impressions or wrong attitudes, if bad examples are too often given.
If we want a neat Python mailing list, we have to continue deserving it.