A Free Idea: Search Engine for Webpages

Anthony Ventimiglia ant at mongrel.dogpound
Sun Aug 25 09:22:57 EDT 2002

On 25 Aug 2002 10:08:53 +0000, Serge Boiko
<serge.boiko at gmx.net> wrote:
> Not all browsers support plugins :(. The idea with the server (which
> is located on a client computer) looks more general (to me).
> Thanks, anyway.
> -Serge

Yes I realize that, however if it were implemented on the client side it
would make it's usage much more transparent. However it could also be
pretty easily done with a local server, where the original page's url
could be posted to a CGI, which would download, parse and produce the
resulting indexed page.