Fixing Leo and Idle OS shutdown bug? (some corrections)

DIG dig.list at telkel.net
Fri Aug 9 13:27:39 EDT 2002

Some corrections ...

 On Fri, Aug 09, 2002 at 11:51:37AM -0500, DIG wrote:

> When I close "dirty" file windows (not python shell windows), then I asked for confirmation to continue. This question come from the program.

When I close "dirty" file windows (not python shell windows), then I am asked for confirmation to continue. This question come from the program.

> If I kill this program with kill, xkill, or by means of WM, then I asked for confirmation, and this question come from my WM (if WM is polite).

If I kill this program with kill, xkill, or by means of WM, then I am asked for confirmation, and this question come from my WM (if WM is polite).

Sorry ! :-))

Regards,

--
DIG (Dmitri I GOULIAEV)