Could Python supplant Java?

Bo M. Maryniuck b.maryniuk at forbis.lt
Fri Aug 23 07:10:51 EDT 2002

On Friday 23 August 2002 12:04, James J. Besemer wrote:
>     http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/4/17568.html
Yes, cool. And what? You came here with advertisement how M$ WC is cool and
how Python is slow? :/ Yes, it runs slower a little and what? You want
fastest implementation? Then go code with Assembler. It provides a smallest
binary...

> Probably runs a fuck of a lot faster too.
Thank you for plain/text message and now please start to control your tongue
and also do not post to me double messages.

--
Regards, Bogdan

Think different? I'd be happy if most people would just think...