Python For Windows XP?

CrEaTuRe_1987 gavinv at nexicom.net
Thu Aug 22 17:04:36 EDT 2002

I've tried downloading it many times and I have been using this OS for
months.  I think that I will report the problem to python.org and see what
they have to say about it.  In the meantime I am going to download the
ActiveState package as a substitute as Rob suggested.

Thanks everyone,

--
CrEaTuRe_1987
"Matthew Sherborne" <miracle at paradise.net.nz> wrote in message
news:3D653AA8.10703 at paradise.net.nz...
> Gillou wrote:
> > "CrEaTuRe_1987" <gavinv at nexicom.net> a écrit dans le message de news:
> > PW%89.21479$_75.1273502 at news20.bellglobal.com...
> >
> >>Can someone tell me if there is a version of Python available for
Windows