Python is easy?

Steve Holden sholden at holdenweb.com
Wed Aug 14 12:53:07 EDT 2002

Due to the continued confusion we see among new users I have added a FAQ
entry for "How do I run Python programs under Windows". I'd appreciate
review of

    http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw.py?query=8.18&req=search

with a view to making it as helpful as possible.

regards
Steve Holden                                 http://www.holdenweb.com/
Python Web Programming                http://pydish.holdenweb.com/pwp/

news:3D59BC55.DB4EB1DC at engcorp.com...