Python Cookbook and Luther Blissett

Martin Elster melster at chello.no
Wed Aug 7 00:17:20 EDT 2002

Greetings.

I received my eagerly awaited Python Cookbook yesterday and started
browsing. Strangely, a contributor called Luther Blissett appeared time
and again. I say strangely, because I had just been reading about Luther
  Blissett, and this name is a sort of umbrella name that is available
for anyone that is interested, and that has been used in different
"underground" projects and pranks, especially in Italy.

It seems that there might be a good story behind this. Does anyone have
any details on how Luther Blissett came to contribute to the Python
Cookbook?

Here are a couple of links for Luther B.:

http://www.lutherblissett.net/

http://www.ecn.org/deviazioni/blissetto/ramp/ramp.html

Cheers,

Martin