using CGI module on (slightly) hamstrung machines

Rob Sykes Robert_NJ_Sykes at msn.co.uk
Fri Aug 9 08:50:03 EDT 2002

Duncan Booth <duncan at NOSPAMrcp.co.uk> wrote in
news:Xns926589E21F8DFduncanrcpcouk at 127.0.0.1:

> I don't know your ISP's TOC. I was merely adding to your list
> of the possible, none of my suggestions are necessarily
> advisable. Your number 3 is IMHO the most advisable, if you can
> arrange it. :-)

Your number 4) works a treat and will be the preferred solution
until 1) 2) or 3) is available.

5) can wait till I'm feeling devil-may-care :-)

Many thanks for your help

--
Rob Sykes

Born again Bairn                  | 'The despair I can live with.
rob at john-richard dot co dot uk |  It's the hope I can't stand'
(Anon.)
(header email for spambots)