Python For Windows XP?

x z z at x.com
Thu Aug 22 04:20:17 EDT 2002

I just installed Python 2.2.1 on a Windows XP Home (not Pro) notebook PC
last night. It installed without any fuss.

I've also installed it on a Windows XP Professional desktop PC without any
problems. I used the Python-2.2.1.exe file found at...

http://www.python.org/2.2.1/

news:PW%89.21479$_75.1273502 at news20.bellglobal.com...