Resizable Tabbed (wxNotebook) Dialog

Vadim Zeitlin zeitlin at seth.lpthe.jussieu.fr
Sat Aug 17 14:48:29 EDT 2002

On Sat, 17 Aug 2002 15:20:27 -0000, Robert Amesz <sheershion at mailexpire.com> wrote:
> Personally, I'd say that the fact than you need a special kind of sizer
> for notebooks would indicate that the interface between windows and
> sizers isn't quite optimal[*].

 It's possible. However it's not clear how could we achieve the main goal of
wxNoteBookSizer class (layout *all* pages of a notebook using the same size)
without using a separate class. If you have any ideas, especially not hard
coding knowledge about wxNotebook in the base wxSizer class, I'd personally
love to hear about them (maybe on comp.soft-sys.wxwindows as this is probably
OT here).

 Thanks,
VZ