Problems with file.write()

Marc mnations at airmail.net
Thu Aug 29 18:57:06 EDT 2002

Hi:

I have a problem that has me vexed. I am outputting to a log file that
for some reason stops at random points thru-out execution. I am
pulling text from a telnet conx into a buffer. I then simply turn
around and print that to file. I know the text is there because I also
print it to screen and to an output window in a GUI, and it shows up
with no problem.

And it's not intermittent printing either. It prints everything, and
then it just stops prematurely.

What possible reasons could cause Python to stop outputting to file?

Thanks,

Marc