Help with AI search script

Aleks Jakulin jakulin at
Mon Aug 26 20:30:43 EDT 2002

Dennis,

are you aware that Peter Norvig have already begun translating the code to
Python? You will also find working search code at
http://www.norvig.com/python/python.html

Best regards,
                Aleks

"Dennis Watson" <denimboy at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I have been working on creating (well a lot of it is translating from
> LISP) some AI scripts for Python.  My hope is to eventually offer
> these as Zope Products, so people can add AI functionality to their
> web sites.  The goal is to have searches (depth_first, breadth_first,
> best_first, beam_search, a_star_search), neural networks (perceptrons,
> self organizing maps, etc) and expert systems (forward and reverse
> chaining.

[ comp.ai is moderated.  To submit, just post and be patient, or if ]
[ that fails mail your article to <comp-ai at moderators.isc.org>, and ]
[ ask your news administrator to fix the problems with your system. ]