Emacs Colors are driving me crazy!

Cliff Wells LogiplexSoftware at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 23 16:04:35 EDT 2002

On Fri, 2002-08-23 at 00:20, Bo M. Maryniuck wrote:
> On Friday 23 August 2002 06:42, . wrote:
> > > But can I read Usenet in Vim?
> > No.  You cant browse the web in it either.
> > However, you *can* ftp....:)
>
> Can I play DOOM or Quake in Vim or shut down some target WinNT from the VIM?

Who needs VIM to shutdown an NT box?  Almost any application can do
this.  In fact, most Windows applications have several keyboard
shortcuts for cleanly shutting down an NT box to the stable blue screen,
although they are typically undocumented and often denied by tech
support.

--
Cliff Wells, Software Engineer
Logiplex Corporation (www.logiplex.net)