javascript execution from Python script

Matt Gerrans matt_gerrans at hp.com
Wed Aug 28 12:15:21 EDT 2002

Okay.   Based on the code Dave posted, I thought he was able to do the
import of win32com and then use win32com.client.DispatchEx() (like importing
os and using os.path.abspath() and whatnot).   Based on his subsequent post,
that doesn't seem to be the case, though.   From this, I infer that os
simply imports path and that is why you can use path members (from os)
without explicitly importing it... okay I just went and looked and that is
what it does (actually, it picks the appropriate path module depending on
the platform as assigns it to os.path).

news:0GVa9.16614$MC2.51893 at news-server.bigpond.net.au...