Python doc crashes mozilla 1.1

Huaiyu Zhu huaiyu at gauss.almadan.ibm.com
Thu Aug 29 21:58:20 EDT 2002

I'm using the recent mozilla 1.1 talkback build for Linux to view Python
documentation.  When I tried to print the page
    http://www.python.org/doc/current/dist/sdist-cmd.html
Mozilla crashed with some talkback dialogs, while leaving a few lines of
    NO FONT WAS FOUND
on the terminal where I started mozilla.

To compound the problem, the talkback dialogs do not display any character
properly (each character is replaced with a little square).  I have to
either guess where the "cancel" button is or to use kill -9.

My questions are:
- What are the wierd characters or font changes on this page that caused this?
- Is there an easy way to report this bug to mozilla without using talkback?
- Is there a bug in pylatex that caused this?

I could investigate this further myself but I bet somebody out there might
already have known the answers.

Huaiyu