deleting attributes

Rob Hall bloke at ii.net
Tue Aug 27 23:32:28 EDT 2002

One thing I like about Python is its flexibility.  But flexibility comes at
a cost.

My question (though worded badly) was not so much about the security
implications, but whether there are any legitimate reasons for deleting an
attribute that falls within the Python idiom.

I can think of a number of uses, in particular taking a short-cut in coding.
But it could easily become unreadable.  My first thought was to avoid it
like the plague.

Then I  thought there may be a legit reason for doing so, and couldn't think
of one.

Rob

news:9e9nmuc6ev4a4aar1sqbarvdqmdr3mj30s at 4ax.com...