Oracle, stored procedures and BLOBS

Bo M. Maryniuck b.maryniuk at forbis.lt
Mon Aug 12 05:50:09 EDT 2002

On Monday 12 August 2002 11:07, Karol Bryd wrote:
>         Is there any way to call Oracle's stored procedure that
> returns or gets BLOB as an parameter?
Omammammija!..

> I know that I can return row ID that contains BLOB from procedure
> and then SELECT the blob but it isn't nice and I have already a
> dozen procedures that can't be modified.
So why they'r can't be modified? They actually should not be modified. You can
just use bindarray and call PL/SQL block as well.

> Help me or I will have to use PHP for that task :-(
It is up to you.

--
Sincerely yours, Bogdan M. Maryniuck

"I once witnessed a long-winded, month-long flamewar over the use of
mice vs. trackballs...It was very silly."
(By Matt Welsh)