Regex: Parsing Lisp with Python

William Annis annis at biostat.wisc.edu
Thu Aug 8 09:56:39 EDT 2002

Thomas Guettler <zopestoller at thomas-guettler.de> writes:

> I need to parse lisp with python. Has anyone
> experience with this?

        I have a small lisp interpreter written in python at
http://www.biostat.wisc.edu/~annis/creations/PyLisp/.  You could grab
the parser out of that.  You'll need to make a few changes in how
lists get constructed since it relies on parts of the interpreter
itself, but that shouldn't be too difficult.

--
William Annis  -  System Administrator -  Biomedical Computing Group
"When men are inhuman, take care not to feel towards them as they do