Soviet/Russian military

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Sat Aug 24 04:24:48 EDT 2002

Peter, many newsreaders allow you to select the message after it shows
up and click on "Cancel", which will send another message chasing
after the first to kill it, possibly before it gets too far...

I believe this has a chance of keeping it from getting archived, if
done soon enough.  This time I'm pretty sure it's too late...