Could Python make games ?

quite black quiteblack at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 28 06:22:16 EDT 2002

I love programming althought not so well in it and I feel Python is much interesting than languages touched before, I used to programmed for short games and also want to make games with Python one day. But, what I could see the object of Python is just the code. we should have a circle class and build many instances of it but we could see it rotating by somewhat operation just like myCircle.rotate(). any ideas ???