Being forced into VB.NET...can Python code be used in this framework?

Larry Wright larry.tami at gte.net
Wed Aug 7 08:16:13 EDT 2002

IIRC (and I may not ;) ), there are problems with the CLR supporting weakly
typed language languages like Python and Perl. I think there is optimism
this will be fixed in the future, but breath-holding would not be advised
here. ActiveState does have Visual Python, which allows you to use Visual
Studio .NET as your IDE, but it doesn't allow you to use the CLR or the
.NET framework.