Python Bytecode

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Fri Aug 2 09:54:28 EDT 2002

danielnuriyev at yahoo.com (Daniel Nuriyev) writes:

> I do not find any info about the Python bytecode.

Doesn't this:

    http://www.python.org/doc/current/lib/bytecodes.html

count?

> I certainly can go through the Python code etc. but haval (it's a
> pity) to waste time. Is there any information about the bytecode?

Only the above, AFAIK, and you have to have a pretty good idea of how
the interpreter works to make sense of any description you find.

Cheers,
M.

--
  I've even been known to get Marmite *near* my mouth -- but never
  actually in it yet.  Vegamite is right out.