php with python?

Giorgi Lekishvili gleki at gol.ge
Fri Aug 16 04:30:08 EDT 2002

Hello!

To become well aware of pythons DB and networking libraries, I started
to write fully-functional chat. Ok, the server-side part is clear to me.

But, how to do the client-side part? The fisrt idea is, of course, cgi.
But... you know... cgi is definitely not the best solution. The best
solution to me is PSP. However, few, if any, web-hosting providers
support it.

Therefore, I started to think to use PHP for clien-side stuff. Ok,
intuition tells me that I'd better forget it. But... Maybe this is still
possible?

Any suggestion would be much appreciated.

Thanx,
Giorgi