patch to make GBayes work with maildir and anydbm

Neale Pickett neale at woozle.org
Sat Aug 24 10:23:03 EDT 2002

So then, "Tim Peters" <tim_one at email.msn.com> is all like:

> Heh.  It's not even intended to be practical on a single-user system,
> Neale -- it's not production code, it's written the way it is to make
> it easy to do algorithm research.

Thanks for your reply, Tim.  Sorry I've kept bugging you head Python
dudes about this, I know it's not your highest priority.  I'd gotten all
jazzed about this technique and wanted something to work with that I
could reasonably claim was someone else's (darned non-compete
agreements).

Maybe my patch will be useful to one of the other folks thinking of
using GBayes for some sort of project.  My zealotry is quickly waning ;)

Still lookin' for a corner of the noosphere to homestead,

Neale