ANN: OpenGL, GLU, and GLUT for Python

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Fri Aug 2 20:54:57 EDT 2002

gb at cs.unc.edu wrote:

> You can now download
>
> http://www.cs.unc.edu/~gb/GLforPython-1.0-with-SWIG-output.tar.gz
>
> which should include .c files generated by SWIG for the .i files. I
> recommend you download SWIG, it is a really fine tool.

I installed SWIG 1.1p5 and get a variety of syntax errors on
arraymaps.i.  Either package gets the same results; the tarball "with
SWIG output" has the .c files but I don't see any way to build them
without going through the swig step.

/  \ See the son in your bad day / Smell the flowers in the valley
\__/ Chante Moore
    Bosskey.net: Aliens vs. Predator 2 / http://www.bosskey.net/avp2/
 A personal guide to Aliens vs. Predator 2.