How do I access COM object's nondefault interface?

Josef Sachs sachs at panix.com
Sun Aug 18 08:42:24 EDT 2002

> I would appreciate any URLs to aditional literature on the subject as my
> Google searches pretty much tell me that "COM" is a pretty common world
> on the Web.

In general, I would suggest narrowing your search to comp.lang.python
and the search page at www.python.org.

In particular, see:

However, as I previously mentioned, I tried the suggested methodologies
without success.

It would be great if someone could come up with a solution for this,
as it appears to be a fairly common problem.