Fixing Leo and Idle OS shutdown bug?

DIG dig.list at telkel.net
Thu Aug 8 20:52:57 EDT 2002

Hi, Edward K. Ream !

 On Thu, Aug 08, 2002 at 02:54:09PM +0000, Edward K. Ream wrote:

> Thanks very much for this report.  This is essentially the code that does
> not work for me on Windows.

You are welcome.

> Does Idle prompt for save for dirty files on shutdown in Linux? I know for
> sure that it does not on Windows.

Yes, it does (at least, version 0.4) for the windows which are open by ``File->New Window'' or ``File->Open''. When you attempt to close such window, you are asked for the confirmation.
``Python Shell'' windows can be closed without any confirmation from the user.

[... skipped ...]

Regards,

--
DIG (Dmitri I GOULIAEV)