CGI? and other stuff with python

Remi Delon remi at cherrypy.org
Thu Aug 8 04:36:06 EDT 2002

CGI allows you to create a dynamic website (as opposed to static pages).
If you're looking for an easy way to create a dynamic website with Python,
check out CherryPy (http://www.cherrypy.org). It is very easy to learn, and
yet very powerful. Just follow the tutorial and you should be able to create
your dynamic website in no time.
Note that you'll also need to learn a bit about HTML, if you don't know it
yet.

Remi.

20020808021955.01309.00002369 at mb-cr.aol.com...