help wanted: apache & mod_python application on Linux

Alex Ramos disposable-20020423.1706 at zigabyte.com
Tue Apr 23 18:15:44 EDT 2002

Please reply through this link:
http://www.hotdispatch.com/view-task-requester?ID=15601256&POSTID=3228568421

I'm trying to run BoboMail from http://sourceforge.net/projects/bobomail

I have already installed and configured Apache 1.3.24 (the old,
but required version), Python1.6, mod_python, and the app itself,
and now I'm just getting some strange Python errors.

The task requires logging in to a shell account that I will
provide, and performing the work hands-on.

Clarifications: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 4:16am
I have now upgraded to Python 2.2.1, but it did not make things any easier.
Now apache won't even start up... posix function openpty() not found.